"Beyond the Veil"

"Beyond the Veil"
Canadian Paranormal Radio

Friday, September 18, 2009

A Spirit Caught On Film...?

A short while ago, sometime back in July of this year I was out with a friend of mine enjoying a couple of summer drinks at a local restaurant patio and as we were having a chat and a laugh, the topic of ghosts, spirits and the paranormal came up.

Now my friend has told me that over the years she has experienced strange phenomena on numerous occasions, and that she is somewhat of a "sensitive" when it comes to "a spirit presence or entity" ~ more on this at a later date.

Anyway we began discussing hauntings and apparitions and the like as well as our mutual interest in the paranormal when my friend (who's name I have with-held in order to protect her privacy) became rather excited and said to me "Oh my god Craig, I have something really cool to show, you're gonna love it".

She proceeded to to take out her BlackBerry phone and relate the following occurance to me: She told me that on a given evening she was sitting in her den at home and as she was putting her her BlackBerry back into its case the camera "suddenly went off and snapped a picture", the phone makes a certain, unmistakable sound when taking a picture.

Now, out of curiosity my friend said that she looked at the phone to see what may have been captured by the camera and at first glance the picture appeared to be a blurry shot of the floor in the room. Now this is where the story takes a fascinating turn toward the unexplained and mysterious.

Again, she examined the photograph ~ using the zoom tool on her phone she took a closer look and up in the top left-hand corner of the photograph is what appears to be a misty vapour, but that's not all! She again looked closer and there appeared to her what looks like an arm and a small hand forming in this mist - and it even has tiny fingernails!! I have taken the liberty of posting this picture on the site for any of you who are interested in seeing this for yourself!

After showing me this picture, I was certainly convinced that she had quite possibly just captured a partial spirit manifestation on film, or an apparition.
(An "Apparition" is defined as "a sudden or unusual sight; the act of becoming visible unexpectedly, as that of a ghostly figure or specter")

My friend then went on to tell me how she feels that there is the presence of a little girls spirit in her house, which she has felt on more than one occasion. It makes you wonder doesn't it?

Is this the spirit of a little girl trying to manifest and appear on film?

I'll let you decide for yourself ~ sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment